Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Cut each jalapeño in half. Use a small spoon to scoop out seeds and membranes of jalapeños. I wear gloves doing this process.
- Combine cream cheese, garlic powder, chopped green onions, cilantro and shredded cheese together in a small bowl.
- Stuff cream cheese mixture into each jalapeño half.
- Take one piece of turkey bacon and wrap around each jalapeño half. I recommend securing bacon with a toothpick.
- Place wrapped jalapeños on the hot grill and grill for about 3-5 min. Gently flip jalapeños over and grill for another 2 min.
- Reduce BBQ heat to low.
- Flip jalapeños over and place on top shelf in BBQ.
- Cook another 10 min.
- Remove from grill and serve on a plate.