15 minutes 30 minutes Serves: 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Sprinkle Butterball turkey thighs with salt and pepper. Heat pan with olive oil on high heat and sear Butterball turkey thighs. Remove from pan.
- Add shallots and wine to same pan for deglazing. Return thighs to pan, skin side up.
- Bring wine to a boil then lower heat to a simmer.
- Add thyme, rosemary and garlic to pan and let simmer. Cook Turkey Thighs until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) approximately for 45 minutes.
- In another pan cook cauliflower in milk until very tender.
- Add cauliflower and milk mixture to blender. Season with salt and pepper, blend until very smooth.
- Coat bread in olive oil, salt, and pepper. Bake in 425° F oven until golden brown and crispy.
- Add finely chopped parsley to Butterball turkey thigh and serve.