20 minutes 40 minutes 6
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Mix hot sauce and melted butter together.
- Wrap 2 bricks in foil. *
- Sprinkle Butterball Half Turkey with salt and pepper.
- Place Turkey on grill skin side down on med/high heat. Place wrapped bricks on top of Half Turkey. Keep eye on half turkey so skin crisps, but doesn’t burn.
- Turn Turkey, while replacing bricks on top periodically to avoid burning but ensure cooked through.
- Cook over medium to high heat until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) approximately for approximately 45 minutes.
- Baste the meat with buffalo sauce during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Mix crumbled blue cheese and buttermilk together.
- Serve cooked Butterball Half Turkey with julienned celery and carrots with blue cheese sauce on the side.
*Bricks are optional as Butterball Half Turkey is already flattened.