Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Mix all dry spices in a bowl, then whisk in 2 tbsp olive oil. Spread mixture all over the turkey breast, then season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a cast-iron pan on high and add another 2 tbsp of olive oil. Once oil is heated up, add turkey breast, and allow to sear for 3-4 minutes, or until "blackened". Transfer seared turkey breast to a baking sheet and finish in the oven for 18-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165˚F/74˚C.
- To make succotash, wipe down the same cast iron pan, and return it to a medium heat. Add another splash of olive oil if needed. Add corn, red pepper, onion, and garlic. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add frozen edamame and stock. Bring to a boil and cook for 10 -12 minutes, or until the liquid has almost cooked off. Finish with butter, fresh lime zest and juice.
- Slice turkey into 1/2" slices, and serve on top of the sweet corn succotash with extra lime wedges and a side of rice. Enjoy!