20 mins 20 mins 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Whisk together all rub ingredients until fully blended.
- Cut thawed turkey into large chunks – approximately 1”x1”x3”.
- Skewer turkey on skewers.
- Sprinkle rub on raw turkey kabobs at least 15 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat 350°F (175°C).
- Place skewers on grill hot grill over indirect heat.
- Cook for approximately 8-10 minutes per side, flipping once. Turkey is fully cooking when a digital meat thermometer reads 165°F (75°C).
- While turkey is cooking, in a small mixing bowl, whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Once turkey is fully cooked, remove from barbecue and pour sauce over the top or serve as a dip on the side.