20 mins 40 mins 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine turkey, pepper, onion, garlic, and tomatoes with pesto, sundried tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- In a 9 x 13 glass baking dish, place cheese in the center. Surround cheese with turkey-vegetable mixture.
- Cover and bake in oven for 30-40 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Before draining, reserve 1/2 cup (120 ml) of the pasta water.
- Once the turkey mixture is done, mix in the pasta water and pasta.
- Top with freshly grated parmesan cheese and fresh basil. Serve hot.