15 Minutes 2.5 - 4 Hours
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 325⁰F.
- Remove the wrap from the Turkey Roast and pat the meat dry.
- Place the turkey onto a baking sheet with a rack.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Spread around 1/3 of the sauce onto the top and sides of the turkey.
- Place in oven.
- Roast the turkey for 3.5-4 hours, turning the roast every 1 hour and basting with sauce, until the roast reaches 165⁰F on a meat thermometer.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into slices for tacos, and serve with toppings like pickled onions, guacamole, and salsa.