|Croutons, margarine, onions, celery, parsley and spices. Simple ingredients for a homestyle stuffing to compliment any Butterball turkey dish. Easy to prepare and serve or use as a base and add your own favourite ingredients to give it a personal touch.|
Microwave Oven (700W):
- Remove frozen stuffing from bag.
- Place in a covered 2 quart microwave safe dish.
- Microwave on high for 8 minutes.
- Break apart stuffing with fork. Microwave on high for another 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked to 165 °F (74 °C). Fluff and serve.
- Remove frozen stuffing from bag. Preheat oven 325 °F (160 °C).
- Place frozen stuffing in a covered oven safe dish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 °F (160 °C) for 45 minutes.
- Break apart stuffing with a fork. Return to oven for another 45 minutes or until thoroughly cooked to 165 °F (74 °C).
- Defrost stuffing for 24 hours in refrigerator. Remove stuffing from bag. Stuff turkey immediately before roasting.
- Ensure the centre of stuffing reaches 165 °F (74 °C) in the turkey.
Ingredients: Bread, water, vegetable oil margarine (contains modified palm and palm kernel oils), onions, celery, parsley, salt, onion powder, spices.
ALLERGEN ALERT: Contains milk, soy and wheat.
|Nutrition Information per 75g serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0g|