|Your holiday secret weapon, Butterball’s Boneless Stuffed Turkey Breast goes from the freezer, to the oven, to the table – no thawing and no fuss preparing stuffing.|
- Cook from Frozen. Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Remove plastic bag. Do not remove inside netting.
- Place breast on rack in shallow roasting pan.
- Brush with oil to prevent drying. Do not cover.
- Cook for 4 hours or until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C).
- Let it stand for 10 to 15 minutes before removing the netting and slicing.
Note: Cook time is approximate as oven temperatures vary. Use of foil pan significantly increases time.
Ingredients: Turkey, seasoning (water, salt, sodium phosphate, sugar, natural flavour, spice), stuffing (water, bread, vegetable oil margarine [palm, palm kernel oils], onion, salt, celery, spices, parsley). Wrapped in an edible carrageenan film. Allergen Alert: Contains milk, soy and wheat ingredients.
|Nutrition Information per 100g serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|