20 minutes 20 minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Cut Butterball Turkey Breast into 1 inch cubes
- Mix together yellow curry, turmeric, mustard powder and chili powder
- Add half of the rub to the Butterball Turkey Breast cubes and combin
- Cook onion, garlic and ginger in olive oil on medium until soft. Then add the Butterball Turkey Breast, carrots and zucchini continue to cook on high.
- Add tomato paste and remaining rub mixture continue to cook for 1 minute
- Add coconut milk, bay leaf and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes until cooked through.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and lime juice.
- Coconut Rice:
- Bring water, coconut water and rice to a boil then reduce to a simmer until rice is cooked through.
- Fold in unsweetened coconut milk.