Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Peel and dice shallots and onion. Mince garlic.
- Remove Butterball easy fresh turkey breast from its packaging, pat dry with a paper towel and dice into ½ inch cubes.
- In a stock pot on medium heat, add olive oil. Let heat for 1 minute before adding shallots, onions and garlic.
- Stir pot every 30 seconds for 5 minutes before adding diced turkey. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently to ensure turkey is cooked through. Internal temperature should be 165˚F/74˚C.
- Add kidney beans, corn, paprika and garlic powder to the pot, stirring. Add turkey broth and bring to a simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Prepare garnish by peeling and dicing the avocado, slicing the jalapeno, and chopping the cilantro (stems included).
- Once turkey starts to shred in the pot and the liquid has thickened, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Before serving, stir in shredded cheese, and top with sour cream and tortilla chips. Enjoy!