20 minutes 45 minutes 18 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven 375 °F.
- Combine chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, oregano, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well. Add turkey strips; toss to coat. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of the olive oil evenly over all; set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pepper strips and onion and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently. Add turkey mixture; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Brush tortillas lightly on one side with remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Place tortillas, oil-side up, on baking sheets. Bake until just beginning to crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Remove tortillas from the oven and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Arrange equal amounts of turkey mixture over each tortilla. Top with equal amounts of tomatoes and cilantro.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and the tops are beginning to brown lightly. Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.