10 minutes 5 minutes 8 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Place breadcrumbs, flour and eggs into three separate bowls.
- Dip the turkey slices into the eggs, flour, eggs again and then into the breadcrumbs. Set aside. Repeat until all of the turkey slices have been coated.
- In a small bowl, mix together mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Heat butter and oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, reserve half of the butter/oil mixture for later use.
- Place breaded turkey slices in the pan and cook for one minute on each side, or until the outside is brown and crispy.
- On each schnitzel, place 2 tbsp of pasta sauce and 2 tbsp of cheese mixture.
- Cover the non-stick skillet and allow cheese to melt, around 1 minute. Repeat steps for the last 4 schnitzels; replenish butter/oil mixture in pan as needed.
- Tip: Serve with a side of pasta and a salad for a balanced meal, or serve the Turkey Parmesan Schnitzel on a toasted, crusty bun for a meal on the go.