25 minutes 20 minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Prepare 3 separate bowls for flour, eggs and breadcrumbs. First dip turkey thighs in flour then eggs and finally breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil and butter in a pan over medium/high heat, place Butterball turkey thighs in pan to sear on both sides.
- Remove turkey thighs when sides are golden brown.
- Put seared turkey thighs in roasting pan and place in 400° F oven. Cook Butterball turkey thighs until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) approximately for 20 minutes.
- While turkey thighs are cooking, place fennel and cream in a pot and cook until fennel is tender for about 30 minutes.
- Puree cream and fennel together until very smooth to make crema. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve on side with oranges and sprinkle with chopped tarragon.