20 Minutes 40 Minutes 2-4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Place all ingredients for the marinade in a zip-top bag and squish around to ensure turkey thighs are coated.
- Marinate overnight.
- Preheat BBQ to medium heat.
- Place turkey thighs in a cast iron pan.
- Place cast iron pan on BBQ and roast, with the BBQ top down. Grill on both sides for 40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F .
- Remove pan from BBQ and shred turkey meat with two forks.
- In a separate bowl, add all ingredients for Tzatziki and mix well.
- Serve turkey on pita with tzatziki, chopped cucumber and cherry tomatoes.