35 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Heat oil in a heavy large skillet or pot. Add turkey and cook until browned on all sides. Remove from pot and set aside in a dish to catch the juices.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the pot if needed, then brown onions and garlic on low heat.
- Add chili powder, oregano, cumin, paprika, and cinnamon, stirring to coat aromatics.
- Add turkey back to the pot, then add chilis in adobo, broth, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and cannellini beans.
- Simmer chili on medium heat until thick, and turkey is cooked through, around 20 -30 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite chili toppings.