20 minutes 6 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Lightly drizzle olive oil on tomatoes and peppers.
- Add vegetables to a grill on high heat. Grill, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes, until nicely charred on the outside.
- Remove, then finely chop. Add grilled vegetables to a large bowl, along with green onions, white onions, oil, and Tabasco Chipotle sauce. Season with salt to taste and set aside.
- Grill Butterball turkey burgers on medium heat for approximately 7-8 minutes per side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 °F. Top each patty with cheddar cheese.
- Grill buns for 1 minute, until nicely golden.
- Mash avocados, add juice of 1 lemon and a generous pinch of salt. Combine until smooth.
- To serve, spread some avocado mixture on the buns and place the turkey burger on top. Finish with some Tabasco Chipotle Salsa and enjoy!