10 minutes 45 minutes 2
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
In a medium bowl, toss turkey thighs in salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons of the flour until well coated.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Brown turkey on all sides for four minutes.
- Add onions, celery and mushrooms and cook for two minutes. Pour in broth, careful not to pour any over top of the turkey.
- Cover and cook for 40 minutes stirring occasionally, or until an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C) has been reached.
- Whisk remaining flour with water and whisk this into the broth. Bring sauce to a boil and cook for 1 minute until mixture has thickened.
- Serve over top of rice and garnish with diced chives.