10 minutes 8 minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
In a large non-stick skillet over Medium-high heat, cook garlic, ginger, onions, red pepper and red curry paste for one minute.
- Stir in turkey until well coated.
- Pour coconut milk over top, continue cooking for another 3 minutes or until heated.
- Stir in snow peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve 1 cup of the stir-fry over 1 cup of cooked basmati rice.
- Garnish with 2 tbsp each of cilantro and peanuts.
- Squeeze lime over top and enjoy.