30 minutes 45 minutes 6-8 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Combine all ingredients for the Sundried tomato paste in a food processor and pulse until smooth and evenly incorporated. Set aside. Tip: can be made up to 3 days in advance.
- Evenly mix the cheeses in a separate mixing bowl to evenly incorporate. Cut a corner out of a plastic bag, or use a piping bag. Spoon mixture into piping bag.
- Butterfly breasts to create area to stuff with cheese mixture. Fill each breast with approx. 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture. Fold breast over and enclose with butcher's twine, or metal skewers that will make it easier to maneuver on the grill.
- Spoon on half of the sundried tomato mixture on to the breast. Marinate for 2-4 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Heat one-side of the grill to medium/high and keep the other half of the grill completely off. Sear the breasts on the medium/high side until golden brown and caramelized. Then, transfer the breasts to the side of the grill and close, turning the BBQ into an oven.
- Keep the breasts on the grill until internal temperature reaches 165°f, 35-45 minutes depending on the size. Baste with additional Sundried tomato paste periodically. Remove from grill when cooked through and rest for a few minutes, and topping with one final bit of Sundried tomato paste.
- Quickly grill the kale until charred and slightly wilted. Serve with sliced turkey breast on platter.