30 minutes 45 minutes 6-8 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Combine all ingredients for sundried tomato paste in a food processor and pulse until smooth and evenly incorporated. Set aside. Tip: can be made up to 3 days in advance.
- Evenly mix cheeses in a separate mixing bowl to evenly incorporate. Cut a corner out of a plastic bag, or use a piping bag. Spoon mixture into piping bag.
- Butterfly breasts to create area to stuff with cheese mixture. Fill each breast with approx. 3/4 cup of cheese mixture. Fold breast over and enclose with butcher's twine or metal skewers that will make it easier to maneuver on grill.
- Spoon on half of sundried tomato mixture on to breast. Marinate for 2-4 hours, up to 24 hours.
- Heat one side of grill to medium/high and keep other half of grill completely off. Sear breasts on medium/high side until golden brown and caramelized. Then, transfer breasts to the side of grill and close, turning the BBQ into an oven.
- Keep breasts on grill until internal temperature reaches 165°f, 35-45 minutes depending on the size. Baste with additional sundried tomato paste periodically. Remove from grill when cooked through and rest for a few minutes, and topping with one final bit of sundried tomato paste.
- Quickly grill the kale until charred and slightly wilted. Serve with sliced turkey breast on platter.