35 minutes 1 hour Makes 4 personal pizzas
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Turn BBQ on and heat up to 400 °F
- Coat Butterball turkey breast with olive oil and BBQ spice rub
- Grill Butterball turkey breast on medium-high for 20-25 minutes, turning throughout. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Let turkey rest, then slice thinly to use as an ideal pizza topping.
- Trace pizza stone onto the parchment paper and cut out for each pizza
- Add pizza stone to the grill and preheat the Broil King Pellet Grill to 600°F.
- Divide pizza dough into 4 balls and roll out to be slightly smaller than the pizza stone.
- Place the pizza dough onto the cut-out parchment paper
- Top each pizza with a drizzle of additional olive oil. Then sprinkle on the parmigiana cheese, add cherry tomatoes, and dates. Top with sliced turkey then sprinkle on the blue cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with honey.
- Place on pizza stone one pizza at a time.
- Once pizza is on the pizza stone, add brussel sprouts and butter to the Exact Fit Cast Iron Griddle.
- Cook Brussel sprouts for 7-10 minutes until golden brown. Remove pizza and brussel sprouts.
- Top the pizza with Brussel sprouts and enjoy!
To make pizza dough, bloom yeast in 1 cup warm water (to activate the yeast). Wait 10 minutes until foamy.
- Add flour, salt, sugar, and olive oil to a stand mixer. Then add yeast and water once bloomed.
- Add remaining 1 cup and 2 tablespoons of water. Mix using dough hook attachment until mixture forms a smooth ball and has kneaded for approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove the dough and add to a lightly oiled bowl and cover loosely. Proof for 1 ½ hours, then return proofed dough (should have doubled in size) to your work surface.
- Divide into 4 evenly pieces, then form into balls by pinching four corners
- together and rounding off. Proof again at room temperature, loosely covered for another hour (or overnight for a more complex flavour).
- The pizza dough can be used after the second proofing, or individually wrapped and frozen.