30 minutes 60 minutes 6
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Add butter, onion, celery, garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage, parsley, salt, celery seed and pepper into a food processor.
- Pulse until all ingredients are well mixed and blended.
- Add bread and pulse carefully, ensuring bread is still in 1/2 inch pieces when mixing is complete.
- Fold in apple and egg.
- Cover the Butterball half turkey in blended stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 450° F for 20- 25 mins.
- Lower to 350° F for 60 - 65 mins.
- Rest and serve!
- Cook cranberries in juice, sugar, chili flakes and vinegar until reduced and slightly thickened.
- Pour into a serving bowl and add mint on top.