20 minutes 30 minutes 2 - 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 450° F
- Combine butter, garlic and bread crumbs in food processor or finely chop ingredients to make filling.
- Carefully create a space between Butterball Turkey Breast and skin by pulling the skin away from the breast.
- Fill a piping bag or sandwich bag with filling and carefully pipe under the skin.
- Put stuffed Butterball Turkey Breast in roasting pan and place in oven along with butternut squash for 15 minutes
- Remove butternut squash from oven and keep covered
- Turn oven down to 350° F and let Butterball Turkey Breast cook for another 30 minutes.
- In a bowl put 1 ¼c of boiling water over bulgur then cover with plastic wrap.
- Allow the boiling water to be absorbed, should take about 25 - 30 minutes.
- Remove Butterball Turkey Breast from oven when meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) approximately for 45 minutes and let rest
- Once water has been absorbed season bulgur with salt, pepper and a tbsp of butter.
- Serve cooked Butterball Turkey Breast, butternut squash and bulgur together.