15 minutes 30 minutes 6 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Trim green beans, leave whole.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add beans, bring water back to a boil and cook for 4 minutes.
- Drain and plunge beans into cold water. Drain well.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge till dinner.
- Just before serving time, melt butter and honey in a medium skillet. Add beans and walnuts and Sauté, until heated through. Toss with orange zest.
Cook trimmed beans on high for 4 minutes.
- Plunge into cold water. Continue to follow the recipe.