25 minutes 2 hours 12 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
- Combine marmalade, cranberry juice concentrate, maple syrup, vinegar and salt in small heavy saucepan.
- Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently 12 to 15 minutes, or until glaze is reduced to about one cup.
- Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of turkey; discard or refrigerate for another use.
- Drain juices from turkey and pat dry turkey with paper towels. Turn wings back to hold neck skin against back of turkey.
- Place turkey, breast side up, on a flat roasting rack in a shallow pan.
- Brush turkey lightly with vegetable oil or cooking spray. Roast turkey for 2 hours.
- Cover breast and top of drumsticks loosely with foil to prevent overcooking of breast.
- Continue roasting turkey for another 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and brush generously with glaze.
- Return foil loosely to top of turkey.
- Cook for another 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer reaches 180 °F when inserted into the deepest part of the thigh.
- Brush with remaining glaze. Let turkey stand 15 minutes before carving.