20 minutes 12 minutes Makes 10-12 skewers
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Turn BBQ on and heat up to 400 °F
- Cube the Butterball turkey breasts into nice even 1-inch pieces.
- Cut the veggies to a similar size.
- Toss the meat and veggies in a bowl with the olive oil and BBQ seasoning or your favourite go-to Spice Rub. Season with salt to taste.
- Build skewers by alternating the turkey, onion, pineapple, red pepper, and cherry tomatoes evenly. Repeat until all the skewers are complete.
- Grill skewers on medium high heat for 10 - 12 minutes. Rotate skewers halfway through. Cook until internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Remove from grill. Garnish with fresh lemon or lime juice and enjoy!