20 minutes 12 minutes 5 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Turn BBQ on and heat up to 400 °F
- Cube Butterball turkey breasts into even 1-inch pieces.
- Cut veggies to a similar size.
- Toss meat and veggies in a bowl with olive oil and BBQ seasoning or your favourite go-to Spice Rub. Season with salt to taste.
- Build skewers by alternating the turkey, onion, pineapple, red pepper, and cherry tomatoes evenly. Repeat until all skewers are complete.
- Grill skewers on medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes. Rotate skewers halfway through. Cook until an internal temperature of turkey reaches 165°F (74°C).
- Remove from grill. Garnish with fresh lemon or lime juice and enjoy!