15 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat the oven to 325 ° F.
- In a bowl, combine maple syrup, cranberry sauce and butter until combined.
- Pour half the sauce over the turkey and brush. Keep half of the sauce for serving.
- Be careful not to dip the basting pan twice in the sauce to avoid cross contamination.
- Bake the time suggested on the box, according to the weight of the turkey.
- Halfway through cooking or as soon as it browns lightly, add foil on the breast to slow browning.
- Serve with potato, vegetables and cranberry sauce