Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place Butterball Turkey Franks on the tray, keeping them 2 inches apart.
- Slice puff pastry sheets into ½ inch strips and set aside.
- In a bowl, crack egg and whisk in 1 tablespoon of cold water to break up the yolk. Mix until smooth. Using a pastry brush, brush a generous amount of egg wash on each turkey frank.
- Wrap puff pastry strips around turkey franks, leaving a ¼ to ½ inch space between each layer. If needed, create longer strips by joining and pressing the puff pastry ends together. Repeat the process until all franks are wrapped and brush each mummy with a liberal amount of egg wash.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F/74°C.
- Thinly slice green beans and baby carrots to decorate as “eyes”. Enjoy and Happy Halloween!