10 minutes 10 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Mix spices and olive oil to form a loose paste.
- Coat the turkey with spice paste and season with salt.
- Turn Instant Pot on Sauté normal.
- Add additional olive oil to coat the bottom of the Instant Pot. When hot, sear the turkey pieces (in batches) for 3 - 4 minutes until browned. Remove.
- Add stock to deglaze, making sure to scrape any browned bits. Cancel sauté function.
- Place couscous, stock, chickpeas, dried cherry, honey, and the turkey into the Instant Pot. Top with both coriander and parsley.
- Close the Instant Pot, ensuring its locked. Cook on High Pressure for 6 minutes, allowing for Natural Release (NR).
- When the pressure is released, open, toss and enjoy!
- Feel free to top with slivered almonds for additional crunch.