2 hours 20 minutes 24 people
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Meatballs: In a non-stick frying pan, melt butter. Add onion and brown until translucent, then set aside.
- In a bowl, combine turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, thyme, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Use your hands to mix the preparation.
- Make a large ball, put it in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make turkey meatballs about 3 cm in diameter.
- Stuff each one with a cheese cube.
- Place the meatballs on parchment paper. Bake for about 20 minutes or until the centre is no longer pink.
- Remove from the oven.
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and gently bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate.
- Place chips in a bowl and crush them into crumbs using a glass.
- Reheat sauce or use it cold, at taste.
- Stick a small cocktail fork in a meatball, and dip the meatball into the sauce and then into the chip crumbs.
- You can serve fully prepared meatballs or place the three components on table and let your guests dip the meatballs themselves.