30 Minutes 12 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Cut turkey into even sized pieces and add place in bowl.
- In a food processor, add crushed coriander seeds, garlic cloves and coriander. Pulse on low for a few seconds until combined. Scrape mixture into bowl.
- Add soy sauce, lemon juice, black pepper, honey and avocado oil into the bowl. Mix.
- Add marinade to the turkey and mix until all turkey pieces are fully coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove turkey from fridge . Let sit for 30 minutes before grilling to bring it up to room temperature.
- Skewer meat for grilling.
In a food processor, add the garlic and cashews. Pulse for a few seconds until combined. Add coriander, Thai basil, kaffir lime leaves, and pulse until the leaves are finely chopped.
- Add soy sauce, lime juice, lemon juice, salt and pepper, pulse again until combined.
- Gradually pour avocado oil into food processor until pesto forms a paste.
- Using a spatula, scrape the pesto into a bowl. Drizzle with remaining avocado oil before serving.
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat 400 °F.
- Add the skewers, close BBQ lid, open every 3 minutes to turn the skewers.
- Cook until internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165°F (74°C). About 12 minutes.
- Plate the skewers and top with the pesto.
Cooking time may vary depending on your grill make and model.
- Feel free to use unsalted cashews and oil of your choice.