5 Minutes 15 Minutes 4
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Broil Butterball Turkey Franks for 5-6 minutes (to a minimum 165°F/74°C).
- Cut lengthwise and set aside.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Mix in flour and stir constantly until forming a gritty paste (approximately 5 minutes).
- While stirring, add milk one cup at a time until fully incorporated and the sauce thickens and boils.
- Add salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg to taste.
Preheat oven to broil.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat (or a panini press).
- Butter each side of bread and assemble sandwiches with desired condiments.
- Cook in frying pan on low to medium heat for 8 minutes before flipping to the other side and cooking it for 3 minutes.
- Cover sandwich with bechamel sauce, transfer to oven and broil until golden brown.