10 minutes 35 Minutes 4 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat an oven to 400°F.
- Slice each turkey breast horizontal, halfway through; beginning at the thickest end of the breast.
- Place in opening a 1 tbsp of goat cheese, 2 tbsp wilted spinach, 1 tbsp red pepper and 1 tbsp olive tapenade.
- Fold the top of the turkey back over to seal. Repeat with the second turkey breast.
- Heat frying pan to medium high heat. Add olive oil. Sear each stuffed breast until golden, about 2-4 minutes.
- Place on parchment lined baking tray.
- Season with salt and pepper, then place in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Cook until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165°F (74°C)
- Remove from heat and slice turkey breast into 1 ½ inch thick pieces
- Cook asparagus by heating a frying pan on high. Add butter to the pan and let heat. Once hot, add asparagus and cook until tender crisp. About 5-7 minutes.
- Serve turkey alongside asparagus.