10 minutes 47 Minutes 4-6 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into ½ inch pieces.
- Chop red peppers into ½ inch pieces.
- Add the vegetables to a parchment lined sheet pan along with scallions and drained chickpeas. Season with salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Toss to evenly to coat all the vegetables. Place a wire rack on top of the vegetables. Set aside.
- Mix spices in a small bowl. Rub onto turkey breasts, and place onto wire rack above the vegetables. Roast for 25 minutes.
- Make glaze. Combine all glaze ingredients into a small bowl and mix well. After 25 minutes, brush turkey breasts with glaze and place back into the oven. Bake for another 15 minutes.