Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Heat a frying pan to medium heat.
- Butter all sides of gluten-free bread.
- Spread blueberry chutney on bread. Top with 3 slices of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Top with 2-3 slices of Turkey breast. Add more cheese.
- Place in frying pan. Spread blueberry chutney on another bread slice. Add bread slice on top to close the grilled cheese and place in frying pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes. Carefully flip and cook the other side.
Cook using instructions on Turkey Breast Roast packaging
- Cook from Frozen. Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Remove plastic bag. Do not remove inside netting.
- Place breast on rack in shallow roasting pan. Brush with oil to prevent drying.
- Do not cover. Cook for 4 hours or until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C).
- Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before removing the netting and slicing.
- Note: Cook time is approximate as oven temperatures vary. Use of foil pan significantly increases time.
Heat small saucepan on low/medium heat.
- Add avocado oil and onions. Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat to summer.
- Add rest of ingredients and stir.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Spoon into a jar and store in refrigerator.