Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a saucepan, combine the juice, jam, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and chili flakes. Bring up to a boil, then reduce down to a low simmer. Cook on low for 35-45 minutes or until reduced and thickened into a glaze. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Combine toasted and ground coriander and black peppercorns and set aside.
- Place Butterball Turkey Roast on a rack inside of a shallow roasting pan. Brush oil all over, then place in the oven and allow to cook for one hour.
- Remove from the oven, and cut off the netting. Removing the netting ahead of time will ensure the glaze won’t get stripped off. Brush the orange glaze all over roast, followed by a generous coating of the coriander/black pepper mixture and return to the oven for another 2 1/2 - 3 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F/74°C. When done, remove and allow to rest at least 10 -15 minutes then carve and serve.
- For the potatoes, bring a pot of water up to a simmer. Place potatoes in a steamer basket, then on top of the water. Cover and let steam for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer potatoes to a bowl and add butter and fresh herbs. Season liberally with salt and set aside.
- For the vegetables, heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high. Add radishes, kohlrabi, and fennel along with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 4-5 minutes, then add the asparagus pieces and white wine. Cook for another 3-4 minutes, or until wine is almost cooked off and the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in arugula and take off heat. Serve the potatoes and spring vegetables alongside your glazed Butterball turkey roast and enjoy!