30 Minutes 1 Hour
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Heat oven to 375°F.
- In large pot, cook pasta as directed on the package.
- While pasta is cooking, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes or until onion is softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add canned tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, basil and oregano and stir until combined. Cook, uncovered for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir chopped turkey and cooked penne pasta with the tomato sauce.
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Pour pasta mixture into a casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl, combine cheeses and breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over pasta. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 40 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
- Garnish with fresh chives before serving.