10 mins + 2hr marinade 1-2 Hours 6-8
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Using scissors, cut both sides of dorsal bones of the turkey, and flat the bird.
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and rub turkey all over.
- Set the barbecue to 400 degrees, grease your grill, and grill turkey on breast side for 8 min or until you see grill mark.
- Flip turkey over and grill it for 10 min.
- Put the turkey on the side with indirect flame, on a piece of foil, close the lid of barbecue and let it cook for another 30 min, flipping time to time.
- Serve with coleslaw, corn and corn bread, or your favourite sides