20 Minutes 30 Minutes 15 People
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
In a medium saucepan or wok, heat canola oil over medium. Add coleslaw mixture and cook for 3 minutes or until cabbage is wilted.
- Add garlic and jalapeno and cook for an additional minute or until fragrant.
- Add cooked shredded turkey and pineapple and heat through.
- Combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, and cornstarch to make a slurry. Add to cabbage and turkey mixture. Cook for 3 minutes or until liquid is gone.
- Remove from heat and let mixture cool fully.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Mix water and cornstarch in a small bowl and separate defrosted spring roll wrappers.
- With one point toward you, place 2 tbsp of cooled filling along the center of each egg roll wrap. Brush over the edges of the point that is away from you with flour and water mixture. Fold bottom point snugly overfilling. Fold in sides and roll over top point, pressing to seal. Repeat.
- Place spring rolls on a sprayed cooking sheet. Lightly spray the tops of spring rolls and bake for 20 minutes. No need to flip.
- Serve with favourite dipping sauce.
Recipe created by Peppers & Pennies for Manitoba Turkey Producers