3 Hours 15 minutes 6 persons
Select the items you need and print a shopping list.
Combine Feta and whipping cream in a bowl. Whisk until mixture is smooth and slightly thickened. Tip: Can be made day in advance.
- Combine kalamata and almond tapenade ingredients in a food processor until mostly smooth, but not a puree.
- Combine roma tomato ingredients in mixing bowl then coat evenly with olive oil. Slowly roast in 275°f oven for 3 hours, until softened and flavors intensified.
- Cook Frozen burgers on grill as per package directions (approximately. 5-7 minutes on medium heat, being careful not to cook outside too fast).
- Cut buns and half. Grill on direct heat until nicely toasted.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of tapenade on bottom buns, and then evenly distribute Feta mousse.
- Top with Romaine, burgers then slow roasted Tomatoes. Top and Enjoy!