|Half the fat, half the salt, full of Butterball turkey bacon flavour.|
RECOMMENDED HEATING DIRECTIONS:
- Bacon Style Turkey should be heated slowly in a non-stick frypan using MEDIUM to MEDIUM LOW setting. Place slices in a single layer. Turn frequently for even browning.
- Heat for: 5-6 minutes for soft texture
- 7-15 minutes for crispy texture
- For best results DO NOT OVERHEAT or use HIGH heat. Must be heated to a minimum 165°F (74°C).
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS (700W):
- Place 4 slices of Bacon Style Turkey in a single layer on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cover with paper towel. Microwave on high for 1 minute, turn slices and microwave for another minute. DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- Must be heated to a minimum 165°F (74°C).
Ingredients: turkey, turkey skin, potato & modified potato starch, sugar, water, salt, potassium phosphate, natural & artificial flavour, ascorbic acid, smoke flavour, sodium nitrite, liquid smoke, smoke.
Allergen alert: may contain egg.
|Nutrition Information Per 2 slices (30 g)|
|% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|