Perfect on the grill or in the oven, Naturally Inspired Seasoned Boneless Turkey Breast Roasts are easy to prepare, simple to carve and great to serve.
WHERE TO BUY?
- Preheat oven or BBQ to 325°F (165°C).
- Before removing plastic bag, place roast under warm, running water for 1 minute.
- Remove bag. Place turkey on rack in shallow roasting pan. Do not cover.
- If cooking on BBQ, place directly on grill and cook using indirect heat. Turn roast over once, halfway through cooking.
- Cook until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) – approximate cook times below. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Oven from thawed: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Oven from frozen: 3 hours
- BBQ from thawed: 1 hour and 30 minutes Note: cook times are approximate, as appliances vary. Product may be prepared from frozen or thawed. Thaw product (if desired) in refrigerator for 1 day.
Ingredients: Turkey breast, Water, Canola oil, Extra-virgin olive oil, Sea salt, Buttermilk powder, Sugar, White pepper, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Savoury. Wrapped in an edible carrageenan film.
ALLERGEN ALERT: May contain milk.
|Nutrition Information per 100g serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Fat 5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg|
|Sodium 280 mg||12%|
|Carbohydrate 0 g||0%|
|Fibre 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 20 g|
|Potassium 250 mg||5%|
|Calcium 10 mg||1%|
|Iron 0.5 mg||3%|