Perfect on the grill or in the oven, Naturally Inspired Seasoned Boneless Turkey Breast Roasts are easy to prepare, simple to carve and great to serve.
WHERE TO BUY?
No Store in the Region
- Preheat oven or BBQ to 325°F (165°C).
- Before removing plastic bag, place roast under warm, running water for 1 minute.
- Remove bag. Place turkey on rack in shallow roasting pan. Do not cover.
- If cooking on BBQ, place directly on grill and cook using indirect heat. Turn roast over once, halfway through cooking.
- Cook until meat thermometer reads 165°F (74°C) – approximate cook times below. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Oven from thawed: 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Oven from frozen: 3 hours
- BBQ from thawed: 1 hour and 30 minutes Note: cook times are approximate, as appliances vary. Product may be prepared from frozen or thawed. Thaw product (if desired) in refrigerator for 1 day.
Ingredients: Turkey breast, Water, Canola oil, Extra-virgin olive oil, Sea salt, Buttermilk powder, Sugar, White pepper, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme, Savoury. Wrapped in an edible carrageenan film.
ALLERGEN ALERT: May contain milk.
|Nutrition Information per 100g serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Fat 5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1 g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 55 mg|
|Sodium 280 mg||12%|
|Carbohydrate 0 g||0%|
|Fibre 0 g||0%|
|Sugars 0 g|
|Protein 20 g|
|Potassium 250 mg||5%|
|Calcium 10 mg||1%|
|Iron 0.5 mg||3%|