Canadian farmers take great pride in the Naturally Inspired turkeys raised on their local, family farms. These turkeys are grain fed and never given antibiotics. Infused with extra virgin olive oil and subtle notes of sage, thyme and rosemary, Naturally Inspired turkeys are perfect for every family get together!
WHERE TO BUY?
Your Independent Grocer
Not sure what size turkey to buy or when to put it in the oven? Check out our Turkey Calculator.
- Thaw in refrigerator
- Remove packaging. Remove giblets from neck cavity and remove neck from body cavity. Refrigerate until ready to use. Drain juices and blot with paper towels.
- Stuff neck and body cavities lightly. Allow ¾ cup stuffing per pound (optional).
- Place turkey, breast up, on flat rack in pan about 8cm (3″) deep. Brush skin with vegetable oil to prevent drying. Do not cover or add water.
- Place turkey in middle of preheated 325˚F (165˚C) oven. Roast according to chart. To prevent skin from becoming too dark, cover with aluminum foil near end of cooking time. Check for doneness with a meat thermometer, thigh should be minimum 180˚F (82˚C) / stuffing should be minimum 165˚F (74˚C).
- Allow turkey and stuffing to stand for 15 minutes before carving.
Ingredients: Turkey infused with water, Canola oil, Extra virgin olive oil, Sea salt, White pepper, Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Savoury.
ALLERGEN ALERT: May contain egg.
|Nutrition Information per 100g serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||10%
|Trans Fat 0.5g|
|Vitamin / Vitamine A||0%|
|Vitamin / Vitamine C||0%|
|Calcium / Calcium||2%|
|Iron / Fer||6%|