|A leaner alternative to pork bacon. Made from 100% turkey meat.|
For best results:
- Turkey Bacon should be heated slowly in a no-stick frypan using MEDIUM to MEDIUM LOW setting.
- Place slices in a single layer. Turn frequently for even browning.
- 5-6 minutes for soft texture or 7-9 minutes for crispy texture.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT or use HIGH heat. Must be heated to a minimum 165˚F (74˚C).
- Place 4 slices of Turkey Bacon in a single layer on a plate lined with paper towels.
- Cover with paper towel. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, flip slices and microwave for another minute.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT. Must be heated to a minimum 165˚F (74˚C).
Ingredients: Turkey Thigh, Water, Salt, Sugar (Sugar), Potato Starch, Sodium Phosphate, Natural and Artificial Flavour, Sodium Ascorbate, Smoke Flavour, Sodium Nitrite, Smoke.
|Nutrition Information per 1 slice (26g)|
|% Daily Value|