- Scrub the sweet potatoes and prick them with a fork.
- Microwave on high for approx. 10-12 minutes, depending on their size.
- Once they are soft, let them rest in a bowl for 5 minutes.
- This little "sweet potato rest time" makes it easy to skin them, which just happens to be the next step. Skin sweet potatoes.
- Mash the sweet potatoes together with 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the orange juice concentrate.
- For a more intense orange flavour, add one more tablespoon (15 mL) of concentrate.
Each serving contains – 94 Calories, 1.5 g protein, 0.2 g fat, 1.4 g fibre, 10 mg sodium,
and 22 g carbohydrate.