|8||Boil/Simmer||15 minutes||10 - 20 minutes||Less than 1 hour|
1. Melt 1/4 cup of the butter in a 3-quart heavy saucepan on
medium-high heat. Add garlic. Cook and stir 1 minute.
2. Stir in beer, green onions and seasonings. Cover pan and
bring to boiling.
3. Add shrimp; return to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Immediately remove shrimp from liquid. Place shrimp in a
warm serving bowl.
4. Continue boiling cooking liquid until it is reduced by 25%,
about 10 minutes.
5. Stir cream into liquid; return to boiling. Remove pan from heat.
Blend in remaining 1/4 cup butter and parsley. Pour hot liquid
over shrimp and serve.