|10||Bake/Roast||50 minutes||30 minutes - 1 hour||Less than 2 1/2 hours|
1. Preheat ove to 350°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with
cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add cashews;
cook and stir 3 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from
skillet with slotted spoon; set aside. Add onion and celery to
remaining butter; cook and stir 5 minutes, or until vegetables
3. Add sausage and mango. Cook and stir 3 minutes, or until
sausage is hot. Stir in poultry seasoning, chipotle chile
pepper, salt and pepper
4. Place stuffing crumbs in large bowl. Add sausage, vegetable
mixture and cashews; mix lightly. Stir in broth until well
blended. Spoon into prepared dish; cover with aluminum foil.
5. Baked covered 45 minutes, or until hot.