|12||Bake/Roast||25 minutes||2+ hours||3+ hours|
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine marmalade, cranberry juice
concentrate, maple syrup, vinegar and salt in small heavy
saucepan. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring frequently.
Reduce heat to low. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently 12 to
15 minutes, or until glaze is reduced to about one cup.
2. Remove neck and giblets from body and neck cavities of
turkey; discard or refrigerate for another use. Drain juices from
turkey and pat dry turkey with paper towels. Turn wings back to
hold neck skin against back of turkey.
3. Place turkey, breast side up, on a flat roasting rack in a
shallow pan. Brush turkey lightly with vegetable oil or cooking
spray. Roast turkey for 2 hours. Cover breast and top of
drumsticks loosely with foil to prevent overcooking of breast.
4. Continue roasting turkey for another 45 minutes. Remove foil
and brush generously with glaze. Return foil loosely to top of
turkey. Cook for another 45 minutes, or until meat
thermometer reaches 180°F when inserted into the deepest
part of the thigh.
5. Brush with remaining glaze. Let turkey stand 15 minutes