|16||Bake/Roast||25 minutes||30 minutes - 1 hour||3+ hours|
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil,
with ends extending over sides of pan.
2. For crust, combine crumbs, nuts, sugar, butter and cinnamon;
mix well. Firmly press 3 cups of mixture onto bottom of
prepared baking pan. Set aside remaining 1 cup while
3. For cheesecake, mix cream cheese, sugar and flour in large
bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until blended, about 2
minutes. While mixing, add sour cream, pumpkin, pumpkin
pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a
time, mixing on low speed until just blended. Fold in
cranberries. Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top of cheesecake. Bake
40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely
on wire rack.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan,
using foil edges. Cut into 16 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake