1. Place broccoli, ½ cup water and salt in saucepan; cover. Bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Drain; keep warm.
2. Place cream cheese and milk in same saucepan on medium heat. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Stir in mustard and turkey bacon; cook 1 minute.
3. Add broccoli; mix lightly. Spoon into serving dish; sprinkle with sunflower kernels.
1. Combine salsa, black beans, corn, turkey, and broth in large saucepan. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
1. Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Stir in flour. Heat and stir until light brown.
2. Remove from heat. Gradually blend in chicken broth until smooth.
3. Return saucepan to heat. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
4. Reduce heat to low. Simmer 5 minutes or until thickened slightly.