1. Combine cabbage, carrot, pepper and onion in medium bowl.
2. In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, vinegar and oil. Stir in spices until well combined.
3. Add oil mixture to vegetable mixture; toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before using.
Turkey Burgers with Buffalo Sauce
1. Preheat grill to medium direct heat.
2. Butter cut surfaces of buns. Toast, cut side down, on grill until light golden brown; set aside.
3. Grill turkey burgers according to package directions.
4. Divide shredded lettuce evenly over bottom of hamburger buns. Top each with tomato, turkey burger, Buffalo sauce and Blue cheese. Cover with top of bun and serve.
West Coast Multigrain Dressing with Dried Fruit and Almonds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Melt butter in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add celery, onion, red pepper and garlic. Saute 8 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
3. Combine cooked vegetables, breads, apple, dried fruit, almonds, herbs, salt and pepper in large bowl. Pour chicken broth over the top and stir lightly until all ingredients are moist.
4. Place mixture in a greased 3-quart baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for
another 15 to 20 minutes.