Tropical Pumpkin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Combine sugar, cinnamon, ginger and salt in small bowl. Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Stir in pumpkin and sugar mixture. Gradually stir in milk until blended. Stir in coconut. Pour into pastry shell.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 45 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours.
4. Meanwhile, combine pineapple and cornstarch in small microwaveable bowl or measuring cup until well blended. Microwave on High 1 minute, or until thickened and bubbly, stirring after 30 seconds. Cover; refrigerate while pie is cooling.
5. Spoon evenly onto center of cooled pie, leaving some pumpkin around edge visible. Sprinkle with toasted coconut. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
6. Cut pie into 8 slices. Top each slice with a serving of whipped topping, just before serving.
Cranberry Pumpkin Crumble Cheesecake Squares
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F. Line a 13×9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends extending over sides of pan.
2. For crust, combine crumbs, nuts, sugar, butter and cinnamon; mix well. Firmly press 3 cups of mixture onto bottom of prepared baking pan. Set aside remaining 1 cup while preparing cheesecake.
3. For cheesecake, mix cream cheese, sugar and flour in large bowl of electric mixer on medium speed until blended, about 2 minutes. While mixing, add sour cream, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed until just blended. Fold in cranberries. Pour cheesecake batter over crust.
4. Sprinkle remaining crust mixture over top of cheesecake. Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely on wire rack.
5. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil edges. Cut into 16 pieces. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Pumpkin Black Bean Turkey Chili
1. Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat. Add onion, bell
peppers, jalapeno pepper and garlic. Cook and stir 8 minutes, or until onion is tender. Stir in chili powder, cumin and
oregano. Cook and stir 1 minute.
2. Add broth, beans, turkey, pumpkin, tomatoes with their liquid, sherry, salt and black pepper; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.